WITH BODEGA TINTORALBA
Wine Tourism in Higueruela with Tintoralba Winery
Enjoy a full day of wine tourism in Higueruela!
– Bodega Tintoralba Visit (from 10:00h to 13:00h)
– Lunch at Los Angeles Restaurant (between 14:00h-14:30h)
– Visit to the site of “La Graja”.
VISIT TO THE BODEGA TINTORALBA
Guided tour of the winery facilities (including a visit to the concrete tanks, bottling plant and barrel room). We will also have a projection and explanation of the elaboration process. We will end with a wine tasting.
LUNCH AT LOS ANGELES RESTAURANT
Taste the gastronomy of La Mancha at Los Ángeles Restaurant:
Choose 3 starters to share:
- – Ham and squid croquettes
- – Escalivada and sadrina coca
- – Potatoes and fried eggs with the corresponding ham
- – Pickled pork loin and sautéed vegetables with Altitude 1100
- – Steamed mussels and coconut cream
- – Sliced ham and aged manchego cheese
- – Local tomato with tuna belly fillets
- – Pickled local vegetables and mussels
- – Piquillo peppers stuffed with shellfish salad
- – Crunchy grilled pork ear
- – Scrambled eggs with seasonal mushrooms and foie gras
- – Organic eggs, shrimp and tender garlic
- – Fried gambussin from the bay of Alicante
- – Fried and crunchy pork snout
- – Crunchy fried cheese and its marmalade
- – Suspiros de jamón y pimiento de padrón (ham and padrón bell pepper sighs)
- – Grilled tuna cubes and salt madam
- – Moje manchego (typical Manchego salad, tomato, hard-boiled egg, roasted bell pepper, onion, tuna, olives and olive oil).
- – Garlic of “mataero” (typical ancestral stew of the slaughter of the pig that is elaborated with liver, crumb of plan and several spices).
- – Board of 5 local cheeses (napkin goat, goat with red wine, goat’s milk, raw sheep’s milk, sheep’s curd cheese) Min 4 pax
Choose a second:
- – Arroz a banda marinero
- – Gazpachos manchegos
- – Stewed beans with pickled partridge in pickled sauce
- – Salmorejo cordobés with its eggs and ham
Desserts of the day included in the menu
VISIT TO THE SITE OF LA GRAJA
Visit to the site of “La Graja”, a Muslim site from the year 1000. It is an Arab farmhouse that has where you can see perfectly the urban planning of the time, has excavated two houses and a rural Arab mosque unique in the region for its state of preservation. The history of Higueruela, its heritage in an environment with views of a very fertile valley and flanked by wind turbines is mixed.
Visiting hours at Bodega Tintoralba are from Monday to Friday, so visits on weekends are subject to availability or when the winery is on duty. In case a reservation is not possible, the agency will offer different alternatives.
Make your reservation!
Important: Sending the form does not mean that the reservation has been made. Once sent, the agency will formalize the reservation and will contact you within 24-48 hours. In the event that the chosen package is not possible, the agency will be able to offer you different alternatives. Once the reservation is accepted, the agency will send a link to make the payment. When paid, the experience reservation will be finalized. Finally, we invite you to read the terms and conditions of
conditions of contracting and return.
Please note: The price of the cultural activity is included in the package price. However, this part must be paid at the corresponding town hall/tourist office on the day of the activity. The rest of the amount will be paid when the agency sends you the link to make the payment.