The history of Bodegas Cano dates back to 1860 when Blas Cano founded the old winery of which we still have facilities and machinery in Higueruela (Albacete).
In the initial stage, the winery mainly produced wine of the Monastrell variety. With the reopening of the winery, the star variety of the area, Garnacha Tintorera, began to be worked. In 2009, the winery began producing the first bottled wines under the “Cañada del Soto” brand. In 2010 new grape varieties were planted, white (Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc) and red (Monastrell).
Throughout these years, the wines of Bodegas Cano have reached many places in Spain and abroad. They have been distributed nationwide throughout the province of Albacete and the Levante area. Internationally, our wines have reached China, Japan, Denmark, Germany and other countries.